Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Watch out, she bites...
...and hits and kicks and pinches! What happened to my baby?!? I love my daughter more than anything, but Whoa! Someone or something has taken away my sweet and happy little girl and has replaced her with a crazy person! I know she is not feeling good because her teeth are in and are coming in, but wow, who knew it could be this bad. I am looking at a nine month old with the attitude of a 13 year old. Some say it's a girl thing, my dad says it's a red head thing. I say it's going to turn me into a drunk thing! Well actually more like a non stop chocolate eating thing. I am on cookie number....well numbers aren't important! Everyone will tell you that parenthood is an amazing journey, this is true. They don't tell you that it is also a constant roller coaster, and we all know how much I like those. Abby has been gaging herself, yes I know what you are thinking, but she won't stop. Yesterday she made herself throw up twice! When I try to pull her hands out of her mouth she bites me! I have a nine month old bulimic biting machine on my hands. Thank the Lord that my mom is on summer break, this has been a life saver! The good thing is, I know this is just a phase and next week we will be on to something else. In the meantime, if you see a listing on craigs list for a child for sale, don't judge me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you rubbed that gum numbing stuff on her gums? or perhaps some whiskey! =)
ReplyDelete